The ITC Software Solutions Group was founded in 2000 as a professional technology services firm, and over the past 12 years we’ve developed and cultivated an All Star team that designs, develops and integrates enterprise software applications using a hybrid on-shore / off-shore model. Our first major project was the end-to-end development of a transaction processing platform for one of the largest Title and Insurance companies in the world. The project went live in 2002, and the technology is still used every day in hundreds of offices around the globe. That project set the benchmark by which we judge every single engagement, and we’ve had similar success with dozens of small, mid-sized, and enterprise clients over the past ten years.
If you’re interested in what our team can do for your company, please give us a call at (877)248-2774 or send us an EMAIL. We’d love the opportunity to learn more about your business and explore whether or not we’re the right partner for your next big initiative.
Menu of Services
• Business analysis, systems analysis and process re-engineering to align your business to optimize technology for improved ROI.
• Experienced system and application architects to evaluate your needs and design your systems.
• Information architects and user interface architects to provide improved user experience.
• Management and applications development resources necessary to enable your business to meet the functionality, scalability and reliability.
• Quality assurance capabilities for functional and load/stress testing to assure the applications meet the functional, scalability and reliability requirements.
Strategic analysis group also provides business process assessment and re-engineering where necessary. Often times optimal ROI with transforming your business technology comes when you couple technology enhancements with business process re-engineering to leverage your technology enhancements.
Our creative team designs system interfaces that make technology seamless to the user through form and function. We measure our success by our ability to translate strategy, structure and visual expression into successful business solutions. We apply our methodology to all aspects of our creative process.